Job Number- JO1909
Join Mindstone’s Cloud and Infrastructure Practice to help deliver engaging, modern cloud solutions and applications in a growing practice. As a member of the Cloud and Infrastructure team, you will analyze, design and architect cloud based solutions to address the firm’s needs for infrastructure and software. We are looking for sharp, disciplined, and self-motivated individuals who have a passion for utilizing the cloud solutions from Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform and Amazon Web Services to solve real business problems for our customers.
Defining your Success:
We would look for you to be comfortable with the following tasks and actions:
Be versed in Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and/or Google Cloud Platform cloud solution, architecture, related technologies and their inter-dependencies
• Collaborate as part of larger delivery teams which may include project managers, business analysts, architects, developers, and change management professionals
• Provide technical direction and oversight to cloud implementation teams
• Create the conceptual, logical and physical design for cloud-based solutions for infrastructure and platforms
• Research, analyze, recommend and select technical approaches for solving difficult and challenging development and integration problems
• Learn and adopt new tools and techniques to increase performance, automation and scalability
To be successful in this role, we are looking for developers with:
B.S. in Computer Science, related fields or commensurate work experience
• 5+ years project experience deploying cloud solutions (AWS or Azure)
• 3+ years architecting and implementing Microsoft Azure or Amazon Web Services infrastructure and topologies
• Project experience implementing core infrastructure, networking and cloud based services for business teams or consumers
• Deep product knowledge and understanding of product features including: Microsoft Azure, AWS, Google Cloud, IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS, Automation, DevOps, Ansible, Puppet, Chef, Docker, Virtualization, Vmware, Citrix
• Experience configuring and tuning virtual private clouds
• Understanding of cloud ecosystem and leading edge cloud emerging technologies
• Preferred certifications
• AWS: Certified Solutions Architect – Professional
Our process is highly personalized. Some candidates complete their process in one week, others can take several weeks or even months. Deciding to take a new job is a big decision, so regardless how long or short the process may be for you, the most important thing is that you find your dream job.
Mindstone Is An Equal Opportunity Employer And All Qualified Applicants Will Receive Consideration For Employment Without Regard To Race, Color, Religion, Sex, National Origin, Disability Status, Protected Veteran Status, Or Any Other Characteristic Protected By Law.